Wednesday, May 25, 2011

1st Dr appointment - 8 weeks

Today I had my first doctors appointment and confirmed due date of January 5th. Seems so far away!  Tomorrow I will be 8 weeks but have to wait another 3 weeks before I can hear the heart beat. I don't remember so much waiting with the last pregnancy but I was able to have an ultrasound at 4 weeks then. Don't think I'll have one until 16 weeks at this point!

I have been feeling ok although get a little nauseous first thing in the morning until I eat something.  Doing well otherwise and trying to get out walking every day for a few miles. This pregnancy was a delightful reason to stop the Insanity workout that I was doing and now doing much more low key excercising!  The weather has finally made a turn for the better so it's great to get outside every day.

Logan is beginning to get the idea of pregnancy, at least the idea that I'm going to be getting bigger as the baby grows.  I have to work on not taking things so personally though as Logan stated yesterday that I'm going to be "big and fat" by the end! I'll take the first picture when I get home tonight since I haven't gained any weight yet and will start tracking on a monthly basis.

2 comments:

  1. Dr said that different symptoms doesn't necessarily mean it will be a girl this time. Not sure though - whole thing is different so far so I think it's a girl!

    ReplyDelete