Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In the middle of week 6 right now and thankfully haven't started gaining weight despite my huge increase in appetite. I feel like I'm eating every 2 hours and still hungry!  Guess the body is hard at work so I haven't been feeling too guilty yet. Although I admit I have a stash of M&M's in my desk at work I've been trying my best to keep the snacking healthy. My new favorite is watermellon.

Seems as though every night I've had very vivid dreams too. I don't normally remember my dreams but for the past 2 weeks now I have one I remember each night.  I'm thinking of starting a dream log. Wouldn't it be interesting to read them once the baby is born and older and see if they start to make sense! Might explain his/her personality!

We have already been thinking about some baby names. Logan likes to have input as well into this and still thinks Logan is the best boy name! We'll keep you posted though!

No comments:

Post a Comment