Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I just realized last week I promised a picture for the 2 month mark. Here you go! The scale is still telling me that I haven't gained any weight but I think there's a belly starting there. Not surprised considering the only thing I could eat today without feeling sick was a buffalo chicken sandwich! I really tried hard to eat healthy - I had brought cereal, fruit and yogurt to work but just couldn't force them down. I think the only thing saving me at this point is my daily walking! If anyone has any healthy recipies for comfort food I will gladly take any suggestions!

Things have been busy for us, busy holiday weekend with a lot of BBQs with great food and great people. I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say I didn't miss the beer that is associated with the summer time but at this point I probably couldn't force it down. I have already given up on coffee too - I had switched to decaf and now have little interest at all. I will admit to an occassional Dunkin coffee during my weekly Friday tradition with Logan though, paired with a breakfast sandwich of course!

I will do my best to continue to post. I have been exhausted lately and once I get Logan to bed at 8 (and he finally falls asleep around 9) I am pretty beat. They tell me that all stops in the 2nd trimester - 3 more weeks to go! Good night all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment