Thursday, December 1, 2011

Had my 35 week appointment yesterday and 5 weeks left to go!  Baby is growing and so am I  - still gaining weight but hoping that will taper off soon! Starting to get limited in the clothes I can wear now. I just got a cold and I am trying my hardest not to take any medication for it but think I might crack soon. Between being pregnant and sick it's been difficult to sleep and poor Joe is being kept awake by my tossing and turning too! Even Logan is starting to feel the consequences of me being sick and asked why I'm so cranky lately!

Just a few more weeks to go and have a feeling it's going to fly by with the holidays and all. Thanksgiving was great but didn't have as much room to stuff all the food due to limited space! Follow up appointment again in 2 weeks then will be weekly at that point going foward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment