Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Had a regular scheduled doctor appointment today and thankfully things are very routine and pretty quick at this point. I will be 33 weeks on Thursday and things are on schedule.  They confirmed that Emma is situated head down already and when they were feeling my belly for body parts she said the baby will be 'good size'. Not sure what that means but hoping it just means normal! 

I pulled out my birth certificate the other night and it has a picture of my on it - 10 lbs and all. I looked enormous and keep hoping that Emma won't be that big too! She isn't as active any more, probably has less and less room to move around in. She's most active when I first wake and up when I lay down to go to bed.

I'm still trying to walk every day but it gets difficult to juggle that with being busy at work and spending time with Logan and Joe on the weekends. Joe works most weekends but I've been lucky with the nice weather lately and able to get Logan out with me. Next appointment on the 29th - hope that gives me a few days to walk off all that turkey from this month before the next weigh-in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment