Friday, October 7, 2011

It's amazing how fast time goes by. I didn't realize it had been quite so long since my last update. Things over the past 2 months have been going pretty smoothly.  I am now on my final week of the 2nd trimester, I am 27 weeks w/only 3 months left to go. The baby has been moving around a LOT and Logan and Joe have been able to feel her kicking around. Logan talks to her quite often and tells her jokes - his favoriate right now is "Guess what?" and when you say what, he responds "Chicken butt!". I'm sure she has  learned his voice by now!

I have already been getting the braxton hicks contractions which are normal. I have been getting them a lot lately so when I called the doctor on them they had me come in to be monitored. Yesterday they hooked me up to a fetal monitor and they could track how much the baby moved and the contractions. Nothing to be concerned about, just an active baby!

I am now on follow up appointments biweekly until delivery. I had my glucose test the other day and results were normal. Not fun but I am told the drink is not half as bad as the one you need for a colanoscopy so I will count my blessings!  I will continue to keep you all posted on progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment