Wednesday, October 19, 2011

29 weeks and counting!

I had my regular follow up appointment today - I'm at 29 weeks with 11 left to go! I am now seeing the doctor every two weeks instead of monthly and towards the end it will change to weekly. Things are going great - she is growing every day and is estimated to be about 3 lbs right now. I think she is finally head down for good although probably plenty of room to move around still. Each time I go they say she's head down, which is good at this point going forward.  I am constantly feeling her move during the day, mostly down lower so I'm thinking she spends her day punching!

Logan still spends a lot of time talking to her. He thinks it's cool to feel her moving around and we tell him she's say hi to him. Whenever Joe puts his hands on my belly she starts kicking too.

It's getting harder to get up from playing on the floor with Logan now but I am feeling good. The baby's room is all done now, crib is set up along with a bassinet a friend gave us. Not much to do now except wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment