Wednesday, July 20, 2011


Today I had my 4 month follow up appointment. We had this ultrasound done, this is the 3rd time but figured I would just post this one since there are so many! Kind of looks like the baby is waving! Still no definitive answer but the doctor is still leaning towards a girl. It's still a bit early to tell so we are waiting before we get rid of all our old boy stuff!

I have been on a no lifting restriction for the past 10 days but the doctor said next week I can go back to normal activity. All is well and I'm feeling great. I've gained a total of about 5 pounds but it certainly looks a lot more than that! No cravings yet but still not back to wanting vegetables as much as I should although I eat fruit all day long.

I have a follow up appointment in 2 weeks and hope to get a belly picture up before then so you can see how I'm growing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment