Monday, June 20, 2011

Today I had my 12 week appointment - I'm 11.5 weeks along and Thursday will be 12 weeks. Almost done the 1st trimester! I got to hear the heartbeat today which is amazingly fast - 154 beats/minute!  What a relief to hear it and know that everything is ok so far.  Once I get home I'll try to download the clip and see if I can post on this blog for you all to hear. Thankfully there's just one heartbeat - I can't tell you how many people are betting on twins!  I'll have an ultrasound sometime next week - finally! I can't wait to see what the little bean looks like! The doctor said at this point the baby is about the size of a lime.

I am feeling 100% better now too. Finally able to eat healthier too so I'm feeling much less guilty now that I'm able to stomache fruits and veggies.  I admitt that I still have my indulgences, like today I took a quick trip to the store next door in order to restock my chocolate stash at work.  I'll post another picture at 12 weeks - on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment